Solomon: Home Page
Saturday, June 15, 2024
Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6

In order to enroll in a public school, Arizona law requires a child to be (5) years of age prior to September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. Arizona law also requires that an immunization record and a certified birth certificate be submitted for each child entering a public school. A form will be provided for the parent to sign, requesting records from a previous District.

Students residing outside District boundaries, wishing to attend Solomon Elementary School, must submit an open enrollment application. Applications are available at the District Office. If you have any questions, please call Cammie Corona or Brenda Taylor at (928) 428-0477.

To withdraw a student, a withdrawal form shall be presented to the parent or legal guardian of a student who may or must withdrawal from school. The withdrawal form shall include space for the reason for withdrawal and the signature of an offical of the school from which the student has withdrawn. Upon withdrawal, the students classroom, library books or materials must be returned. Cafeteria accounts need to be cleared.

Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6


It is important when you enroll your student for school that we get a copy of the student's State Certified Birth Certificate. The hospital copy will not meet the state requirements. We also need a copy of your child's immunization records to keep on file. Please make sure you have these when you enroll your student. Failure to have shot records can cause your child to be removed from school until we get them.


If you have a new phone number or address change, it is imperative that you notify us immediatlely so that we have current information in order to communicate with you in case of an emergency and to send important information home. These changes need to be made to the students file and we would like the files to be current. You can contact the office at (928) 428-0477.


Arizona State Law requires parents/guardians that have students enrolled in Arizona schools show proof of Arizona Residency. Proof of Residency Form must be completed and returned along with a copy of document that displays your name and residential address. NO P.O. BOXES.

Proof of residency by the parent(s) or guardian(s) must be provided in the form of one (1) of the following documents, which bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the student resides (no P.O. boxes):
• Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card
• Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
• Valid United States passport
• Property deed
• Mortgage documents
• Property tax bill
• Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement)
• Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
• Bank or credit card statement
• W-2 wage statement
• Payroll stub
• Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification
issued by a recognized Indian tribe
• Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency
(Social Security Administration, Veterans’ Administration,
Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)

  Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6 Key Events

View Full Site Calendar

  Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6 Site contains no information at this time.  

  Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6 2250 S. Stevens Ave. P.O. Box 167
Solomon, AZ 85551
Phone: 928-428-0477
Click here for staff information.

Hours: 7:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


Solomon School, Copyright 2024

Site Created by
Web Designs By Request